Monday, September 21, 2009

Old Car vs. New Car Crash Test

Early in the cars chapter of The Portable Dad, I wrote about how much more reliable new cars are compared to old cars. And they are - better built, better engineered, more reliable, more fuel efficient, less polluting - the list is long and impressive.

Of all the ways cars have gotten better through the years, crash safety has to be one of the biggest improvements. Watch this video of a 1959 Chevy Bel Air vs. a 2009 Chevy Malibu for some pretty dramatic visual evidence.

And buckle up.

6 comments:

  1. exactly, cars needs to be strong enough for car crash accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Best Michigan No Fault Car Accident Lawyer 2018 Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. car accident other driver at fault rental car

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. https://www.mosscolella.com/

    ReplyDelete