Friday, July 31, 2009

More TV Time Upcoming

Before I started writing useful stuff like how to check the air pressure in your tires for The Portable Dad, I wrote less useful stuff, like how to kill your whole family for a multi-million inheritance, for The Fresno Bee.

That particular triple-murder-for-hire case has been the subject of one TV documentary already, an episode of "Power, Privilege and Justice," and will be the subject of a new one airing Monday. (It's the new episode of the Discovery Investigations Channel show "Solved.")

I covered the case for six months and was interviewed on-camera for both shows. Haven't seen the new one yet, and if I look slightly bluish and my teeth chatter, it's because they filmed it one morning in early spring and it was maybe 40 degrees inside my office at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment