Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Been 10 Years Since...

Thanks to all who participated in the poll. The majority did get the right answer, which either means they know me pretty well, or I do a lot worse job cutting my own hair than I realize!

Modern Car

Although I currently drive this 1974 BMW 2002 (and it is my only car at the moment) I have had more modern vehicles in the past decade, including a 2005 Toyota Tundra.

Paying for Haircuts

Sometime in the late '90s I started getting my hair cut short. When it got short enough that the stylists started using clippers, I decided a drunk monkey could do that and stopped paying for haircuts. I have had one professional haircut in that time - before Diane and my wedding in 2003 - but Diane's stylist who did it is a friend and gave us the haircuts as a wedding present.

Doesn't look that bad, does it?

Shaving
Yes, I do. Picture prove it.

Breaking Bones
I actually haven't broken that many bones in my life, remarkably enough. Did break three in 2001 or 2002 at the Sea Otter biking festival in Monterey. Short-track mountain bike race and I crashed hard and ended up with compression fractures in three vertebrae. Painful, but no lasting ill-effects, I'm happy to report!

New poll soon - thanks for playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment